Here’s a link to our membership application. Bring the completed application to our next meeting or mail it to the following address:
Sacramento Capitol A’s
P.O Box 1416
Carmichael, CA 95609-1416
Personalized Shirt and other Merchandise
Here’s a link to our club merchandise.
There is a one time $10 Application fee and dues are $50.00 per year. In addition, we require membership in the Model A Ford Club of America (MAFCA). MAFCA dues are $50.00 per year. Go to MAFCA.com to complete the MAFCA Application
- Great Tours
- Technical Seminars
- Lots of fun
If you meet these Requirements you may be eligible to become a member:
- MAFCA membership is REQUIRED.
- You must have a love for this FINE automobile.
- You must be willing to have fun and participate on tours, outings, events and seminars. There are seminars for the men as well as for the ladies.
- It helps if you have a MODEL A or restoring one OR just thinking about getting one.
- Come to the meetings as often as possible.
Definition of a Model A Ford
- 1928 thru 1931 Ford with original four cylinder engine and interior
- No Dropped Axle
- Not Chopped or Hot Rod